This week #stayinghome has a Splendid twist to it! I will be live 1830-1900 making some delicious cocktails for you to make along with me. Order your Splendid Gin here
Splendid Gin & Tonic muddled with Blueberry, lime and mint -makes 2
- 3 tbsp blueberries fresh or frozen (Three Peaks Organics)
- 2 mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 125 ml gin
- 14 g ice
- 1 lime
- 330 ml tonic water
- Place the blueberries and mint into the bottom of a cocktail shaker or large glass.
- Use a muddler (or the end of a rolling pin) to give the blueberries a good bash.
- Pour over the gin and give it a last muddle.
- Add the ice to your glasses, then double strain the blueberry gin mixture to remove any hard blueberry bits.
- Top with the tonic and a squeeze of lime.
- Garnish with some extra frozen blueberries and a sprig of mint.
Recipe: @sprinklesandsprouts or tag #sprinklesandsprouts
Dry Martini –Difford’s Guide – makes 1
- 62.5ml Splendid Gin
- 15ml Dry Vermouth
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Garnish with an orange twist, olive or a grapefruit twist
- Chill your martini glass
- Stir all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Strain into your chilled glass
- Garnish and serve